Why choose our classes?
EnviroSafe ensures a large percentage of hands-on time with numerous tabletop and full-scale exercises as well as field exercises using the latest props and each class is customized to your specific hazards and all Hazmat and HAZWOPER Training is compliant with 29 CFR OSHA 1910.120 standards.
EnviroSafe offers both open registration classes or specifically tailored classes taught at your facility.
- HAZWOPER (8hr Refresher, 24-hr, 40-hr)
- Hospital First Receivers Refresher Class (Refreshers: 4-hr, 8-hr; and 16-hr)
- Specialized Chemical Emergency Response
- Sodium Hydrosulfite
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Flammable / Combustible Liquids
- Other chemicals specific to your industry
- Medical Response Certifications and CPR/AED certifications
Certification Classes in HazMat:
- HazMat Awareness Level
- HazMat Operations Level
- HazMat Technician Level
- HazMat Specialist Level
Confined Space Training:
EnviroSafe has risk management personnel specialized in confined space training. OSHA training is based on OSHA regulation 1910.146 for general industry standards as well as 1926.1204 for the construction industry. EnviroSafe also provides certification classes in confined space rescue.
Safety Compliance Training
Incident Command System Training:
Since the inception of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) derived from Presidential Decision Directive 5 (PDD-5), the need for consistent Incident Command Systems has become a critical component of organized response to emergencies.
- Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS-100)
- Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents (ICS-200)
- Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents (ICS-300)
- Advanced Incident Command System for Command/General Staff and Complex Incidents (ICS-400)
- Incident Command System Overview for Executives/ Senior Officials (ICS-402)
- National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction (ICS-700)
- NIMS Multiagency Coordination System (MACS) Course (ICS-701)
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Public Information Systems (ICS-702)
- NIMS Resource Management Course (ICS-703)
- NIMS Communications and Information Management (ICS-704)