Public Health and Hospital Preparedness
As emergency management principles become more ingrained in public health and healthcare preparedness, EnviroSafe is able to offer personalized and tailored consulting services that assist in bridging that gap.
Crisis Management planning, training, and exercise services focusing on the following:
- Mass Prophylaxis
- Point of dispensing and point of distribution (POD)
- Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) and Technical Assistance Review (TAR)
- Sheltering: general population, special medical needs population, animal population
- Continuity of Operations/Continuity of Government
- Hazard mitigation
- All-hazards emergency operations
CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
As the concepts of Preparedness and Resiliency evolve they extend beyond the reach of government sponsored Emergency Management Programs. Many employees are finding themselves asked to wear an additional hat. A hat that makes them responsible for plans, policies, procedures and acronyms they have never been asked to deal with. For example regulations like the "Emergency Preparedness Requirements for Medicare and Medicaid Participating Providers and Suppliers" gives these 17 health care types until November of this year to implement the major components of an Emergency Management Program. What will you do to ensure compliance with regulations like these, or take a proactive approach before you are regulated to create a prepared and resilient environment?
- Qualitative and quantitative fit testing
- First receiver decontamination
- OSHA compliance
- Health and safety training
- Health and safety retainer services
- Hospital-Based First Receiver Training (Operations Level) – 4, 8 and 16-hr
Enterprise Crisis Management Program:
Public health agencies: ensure both preparedness and response capabilities and be compliant with federal and state grant mandates.
With decreased funding we allow for customized levels of preparedness services and staffing:
- Technical Assistance Review (TAR) tool completion and associated plan development
- Or full or part-time, in-house, operational staff or incident management team