EnviroSafe is committed to global excellence while serving locally. Giving back to our community stands as an important representation of our everyday operations. We understand that organizations have a mission and obligation to provide safety and preparedness services for their constituents and stakeholders to the best level possible. We also understand that this passion can suffer as a result of dwindling funds provided to non-profit and government agencies.
Through the Community Giving Program, EnviroSafe can support the needs of our communities by providing grants to local organizations to supplement or cover the cost of these services.
These grants will be awarded through the delivery of in-kind services provided by EnviroSafe. These services can range from Program Assessments to Plan Development, Training, all the way to an array of Drills or Exercises: full-scale, functional or tabletop.
EnviroSafe has recruited a selection panel of individuals that represent the various industries of our client base, as well as community leaders and respected colleagues in our field. This selection panel will review applications submitted and select agencies to receive services through the EnviroSafe Community Giving Program.
Before applying, please note:
The application deadline to apply for the 2017 cycle is July 1, 2017
- Organizations must be described as one of the following:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), (4), (6) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting services exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large.
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee award of services.
If you have any questions about the EnviroSafe Community Giving Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org